1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
I am near the Pupukea Heiau above Waimea Valley
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy to be enjoying very special sightseeing in Hawaii with family who live there. So many places that we saw were unique and off the beaten path giving a true taste of local life.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I expected to see black and white photos from the sixties
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Wonderful memories of many visits over the years to family in Hawaii. It is always special to spend extended time visiting family where days are spent enjoying each others company
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
They may plan a trip to Hawaii
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 2007x1113 / 2.6MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive