Jeremy Harris 04
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My best friend Tom and some unknown kids having a water gun fight. Tom is the staff photographer at Sunset Magazine. I used to assist him a lot on photoshoots. Pretty sure this was on a shoot, though I do not know who the kids are.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy. Tom's a great guy and loves to have fun.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Not at all. Not even sure why I was taking photos. But glad I did.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Oh yeah. Tom and I have been friends for many many years and have had a ton of fun adventures together. He's a great guy to hang out with.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Hopefully they will smile and feel good.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1229 / 780.1KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive