Andrew B Wardlaw III 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Her apartment in suburbs of Balitmore
3. Who took this photo?
An old girlfriend of mine
4. What are we looking at here?
I am playing with her one-year-old cat, named Monster. I am also wearing a pair of Doc Martins that look like hiking boots...woah...
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Like I was young once!
This girlfriend of mine eventually became my wife, and our children got to meet this cat. When they saw the photo, they squealed
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I expected a photo from a camping trip, or some family gathering.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Apartment living in my early 20s. Roommates, cheap carpet, furniture that doesn't match, linoleum floors...
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
They won't care. It's just a guy, playing with a cat, and no one looks particularly great.
Film photos were uglier. You didn't know what you got, so you didn't take it again if it didn't work out.
- Andrew B Wardlaw III
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.1MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive