1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is my son with what I think was the first ice cream he bought from one of those funny trucks that drive around with the music. I remember the afternoon well, and remember the sound of the truck and his excitement. Then the dog came over and wanted to share.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
That I love the memories, and photos, of my boy more than any others.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I didn't know what the hell to expect. I've had a big bag of film laying about I've been adding to for years.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
The photo makes me remember how much I like Maine, and how enjoyable the simpler family holidays can be. I love seeing my son enjoy things for the first time, and seeing him experience things that might one day be enduring memories for him. Also makes me remember a long hike we took around a coast line, and how we had to work together to help him overcome his fear when we got lost in the forest for a while. Oh, and those fucking ticks.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
No idea. Not my problem.
- Image Size
- 1700x1111 / 399.0KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive