Patricia Yuan Zuroski 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This was one of many piazzas that we saw in Poland.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I love the child in the photo and the pigeons flying by.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I was glad to be reminded of this moment in time.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
A beautiful day.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope it will resonate. Any time I’ve seen pigeons in Europe people seem intrigued and happy. They feed them, get close. In the US they are often stood away or scorns for making a mess.
- Patricia Yuan Zuroski
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.0MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive